This cozy Chalet is located on 1.06 acre wooded lot with a lot of privacy. This home features a cathedral ceilings, window wall of glass and a gas fireplace in the great room with some new drywall. This remodeled chalet has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath. This home has been freshly painted inside as well as the exterior with new exterior lighting. New LPV Plank flooring in LR, DR, & Bedroom on main floor, with some paneling for accents on the walls, and new AC Wall unit. Updated full bath with vanity, mirror, medicine cabinet, & floor. The Gas fireplace has stone to the ceiling and the flat screen TV above the fireplace will convey. In 2017 all new gutters were installed, 2020 new vapor barrier was installed in the crawl space, and new exterior electrical outlet was replaced in 2021, and a new exterior door with built in blind was added for easy access to deck which has W-Fi. Professionally graded and new gravel was just added to the driveway. This Chalet would be a great get-away or primary home at The Woods Resort so you don't want to miss this home. Class B FAMILY membership is available. Annual club dues are $1,400. Private Club Amenities are not owned or operated by the HOA nor are their dues included in the HOA fees. Private Club amenities include: Indoor Sports Center (racquetball, indoor pool, gym, aerobics room, laundry facilities, sauna, steam room, whirlpool, volleyball, indoor & outdoor tennis, indoor & outdoor basketball, shuffleboard, pickleball) , 2 Outdoor Pools, Clubhouse, Club Room, Baseball Field, Playground, Fishing Ponds. Other onsite amenities include: The Clubhouse Grille & Pub and the Sleepy Creek Spa & Salon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, Chalet, 1-1/2 Story
Town Of Hedgesville
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
1,008 sq. ft
Cable TV, Electric service available
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood
- Electric, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Pud, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Beauty Salon, Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Hot Tub, Lake, Laundry Facilities, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool - Indoor, Pool Me
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price