A split foyer house design is a rare find at The Woods Resort, but it fits so many lifestyles you will want to visit this one. This Redbud model is located on the 17th fairway of the Mountain View Golf Course. One level living on the upper level features a huge open living space with cathedral ceiling and both a fireplace and wood stove to keep you cozy in cold weather months. The kitchen features a convenient layout for meal preparation and huge peninsula for baking, party buffet or quick meals. A room addition serves as a formal dining room or could be "flex space" with direct access to the rear deck for easy grilling and entertaining in warm weather months. The primary bedroom and bath are also on this level and provide maximum privacy. Features a cathedral ceiling, two closets and sumptuous bath with 5' shower stall, oversized vanity and dressing console. The additional bedrooms and second bath are on the lower level. Children or guests can have their own space. Single car garage with additional storage space can be accessed from the lower level. Outdoor living space includes a multi-level front porch for visiting with friends and neighbors or a more private setting on the rear deck for relaxing around a firepit or enjoying your favorite beverage. This mountain side, golf course community offers lots of amenities, please check them out on the Internet.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Town Of Hedgesville
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,505 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
The Woods Resort
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Berkeley County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Formal, Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range/Oven Built-in, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Appliance Center, Washer, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Bar, Open Floor Plan, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Board Fence, Partial, Rear, Wood, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Pud, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Golf Club, Golf Course, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price